48" Professional Series Natural Gas Rangetop with 6 Sealed Burners with Grill and Griddle by Viking
Additional options available:
||48" Professional Series Natural Gas Rangetop with 6 Sealed Burners with Grill and Griddle
||48" Professional Series Propane Gas Rangetop with 6 Sealed Burners with Grill and Griddle
- Related Items
- More Images & Video
- Where to Buy
Equipped with 15,000 BTU Pro burner system makes this 48" natural gas rangetop with six sealed burners an easy choice for your kitchen. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting. The VariSimmer™ setting and SureSpark™ Ignition System ensure perfect temperature control even at the most delicate settings. The 12" char-grill and griddle/simmer plate are also perfect additions to your kitchen! The porcelainized flavor generator-plates on the grill catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor. And it's easy to clean with the porcelainized drip pan that holds 3 quarts of liquid. The griddle features the new cast aluminum grease trough with which you can now have easy cleaning as it holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning. In addition, you can keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish. Exclusive stainless steel knobs and included island trim add a subtle dash of style to any kitchen.
The Professional Series 48" Professional Series Natural Gas Rangetop with 6 Sealed Burners with Grill and Griddle by Viking is available in the area from BigFurnitureWebsite.
Viking Range Corporation
Incorporated in 1984 in Greenwood, Mississippi, Viking Range Corporation was born out of the idea that people deserve professional-grade ranges in their own homes. Over time, this led to the introduction of other premium kitchen appliances such as refrigeration, ventilation, and much more. Fred Carl, Jr., founder and CEO of Viking Range Corporation, created Viking with the vision of bringing the same tools that professional chefs have at their disposal into residential homes. The result of this has produced delicious family meals and sophisticated food storage not only in North America but in 80 countries throughout the world.
Viking Professional Series: Professional Performance for the Home™
Viking has everything you're looking for to make a perfect kitchen. The Professional Series allows you to have the best performance available while not sacrificing elegant design and options to put your own touch on your dream kitchen. The most innovative technology is on full display in this line, and that translates into delicious results at the table. Viking is your ultimate kitchen companion, and the only thing you'll be asking for is more time in the kitchen.
Don't let the cooking appliances in your kitchen dictate design plans anymore. With Professional Series built-in cooking appliances, you can install a gas or electric oven precisely where you want it, fit gas rangetops or gas, electric, or induction cooktops into virtually any cutout, or even install an electric warming drawer in the kitchen island. The options are yours, so let your creativity shine.
The flagship Viking product comes in a wide array of sizes, options, and fuel types to accommodate any unique need. A plethora of surface configurations allow you to pick the one best suited for your cooking style and needs, and even expand your cooking technology to include dual fuel ranges, using a self-cleaning electric oven in tandem with the precise control of gas burners.
Between built-in and freestanding refrigerators and freezers, you will never be lacking technologically-advanced storage in your dream kitchen. Refrigerator drawers, beverage centers, ice machines, and even wine coolers are also available, keeping you in charge of what's cold and properly stored.
Acknowledging that the kitchen isn't only for cooking and storing food, Viking offers sophisticated dishwashers that will leave the pots, pans, and dishes sparkling clean after you're done using them. Ventilation products make sure that the air is fresh and clear on a daily basis and add to the aesthetic appeal of any room in which they are placed.
The Professional Series collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the area.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Natural Gas Rangetop
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive - All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition
- System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- New! Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attached
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New! One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access
- Griddle/Simmer Plate - 12" wide
Commercial-grade, machined steel construction
- Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- New! Cast aluminum grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Char-Grill - 12" wide
Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- New! Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive - Two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan.
- Exclusive Finishes
- Stainless Steel (SS)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate and knob bezels
|Surface & Controls|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Burner Grate Details||Heavy-duty, Porcelainized, Cast-iron Removable Surface Grates|
|Center Burner||12”W. Thermostatically Controlled Steel Griddle/Simmer Plate (15,000 BTU)
12”W. Grill with Flavor Generator Plates and Automatic Ignition/Re-ignition (18,000 BTU)
|Front Left Burner||15,000 BTU's with VariSimmer™ Setting|
|Front Right Burner||15,000 BTU's with VariSimmer™ Setting|
|Rear Left Burner||15,000 BTU's with VariSimmer™ Setting|
|Rear Right Burner||15,000 BTU's with VariSimmer™ Setting|
|Control Type||Durable Knobs|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||47.875" W|
|Depth (front to back)||28.5625" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||8.125" H|
More Items From The Professional Series Collection
Browse other items in the Professional Series collection from BigFurnitureWebsite in the area.
This item has been tagged as:Cooktops, Electric Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Down Draft Cooktop, Cook Top, Cooktop Range, Ranges, Cooktop with Downdraft, Kitchen Cooktop, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances, Stove, Kitchen Stove, Cook Top Stove, Cooker, Cookstove, Cook Stove, Stove Top, Rangetops, Range Top
Reference#: Professional Series VGRT5484GQSS