18.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In All Refrigerator with Right Door Hinge and ProChill™ Temperature Management System by Viking
Additional options available:
||18.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In All Refrigerator with Right Door Hinge and ProChill™ Temperature Management System
||18.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In All Refrigerator with Left Door Hinge and ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Related Items
- More Images & Video
- Where to Buy
The Pinnacle Of Freshness
Enjoy your foods at their absolute pinnacle of freshness with this all-refrigerator unit from Viking. The ProChill™ Temperature Management System keeps the interior at its optimal temperature and digitally monitors the temperatures so they always stay where you want them. The Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores, as well as removes odors and thus enhances food preservation, and the best part is that it never needs replacing, and you don't need to purchase a separate filter.
Different Drawers, Different Conditions
A truly ingenious component of this unit is its use of separate drawers with different temperatures and conditions, uniquely accommodating the needs of various foods. The Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer is easily set to cater to the needs of fresh produce or long-term fresh meat storage, and the two Adjustable Humidity Zone™ drawers provide the ideal amount of moisture for fresh veggies and succulent fruits.
The Professional Series 18.4 Cu. Ft. Built-In All Refrigerator with Right Door Hinge and ProChill™ Temperature Management System by Viking is available in the area from BigFurnitureWebsite.
Viking Range Corporation
Incorporated in 1984 in Greenwood, Mississippi, Viking Range Corporation was born out of the idea that people deserve professional-grade ranges in their own homes. Over time, this led to the introduction of other premium kitchen appliances such as refrigeration, ventilation, and much more. Fred Carl, Jr., founder and CEO of Viking Range Corporation, created Viking with the vision of bringing the same tools that professional chefs have at their disposal into residential homes. The result of this has produced delicious family meals and sophisticated food storage not only in North America but in 80 countries throughout the world.
Viking Professional Series: Professional Performance for the Home™
Viking has everything you're looking for to make a perfect kitchen. The Professional Series allows you to have the best performance available while not sacrificing elegant design and options to put your own touch on your dream kitchen. The most innovative technology is on full display in this line, and that translates into delicious results at the table. Viking is your ultimate kitchen companion, and the only thing you'll be asking for is more time in the kitchen.
Don't let the cooking appliances in your kitchen dictate design plans anymore. With Professional Series built-in cooking appliances, you can install a gas or electric oven precisely where you want it, fit gas rangetops or gas, electric, or induction cooktops into virtually any cutout, or even install an electric warming drawer in the kitchen island. The options are yours, so let your creativity shine.
The flagship Viking product comes in a wide array of sizes, options, and fuel types to accommodate any unique need. A plethora of surface configurations allow you to pick the one best suited for your cooking style and needs, and even expand your cooking technology to include dual fuel ranges, using a self-cleaning electric oven in tandem with the precise control of gas burners.
Between built-in and freestanding refrigerators and freezers, you will never be lacking technologically-advanced storage in your dream kitchen. Refrigerator drawers, beverage centers, ice machines, and even wine coolers are also available, keeping you in charge of what's cold and properly stored.
Acknowledging that the kitchen isn't only for cooking and storing food, Viking offers sophisticated dishwashers that will leave the pots, pans, and dishes sparkling clean after you're done using them. Ventilation products make sure that the air is fresh and clear on a daily basis and add to the aesthetic appeal of any room in which they are placed.
The Professional Series collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the area.
|Item & Dimensions|
- ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive™ Compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator™ Evaporator remove odors and excess humidity
- Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores
- Removes odors and enhances food preservation
- Never needs replacing/no filter required
- Professional Features
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control
- Quick chill option chills food and beverages in minutes
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone™ drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage
- Two conveniently located deli drawers with precision ball-bearing glides store meats and cheeses
- Four adjustable full-width tempered glass shelves allow customized shelf placement
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift- up covers
- Additional storage in four full-width, patented adjustable aluminum door bins with tempered-glass fronts
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant™ condenser is maintenance-free under normal use
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works quietly and efficiently
- Spillproof tempered glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing leakage to lower shelves and drawers
- Professional-Style Construction
- Tru-Flush™ design allows refrigerator to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry
- Automatic energy saving exterior moisture control system prevents condensation
- Dual-magnet door seal system with spring-loaded self-closing feature
- Removable, stainless-steel upper grille
- Open door alarm sounds and glows to warn that door has been ajar for three minutes
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Black (BK), Burgundy (BU), Dijon (DN), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CM), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Graphite Gray (GG), Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stainless Steel (SS), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB), Wasabi (WS), White (WH)
- Three year full warranty - complete unit
|Capacity: Refrigerator||18.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Total||18.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type||Electronic Controls|
|Counter Depth Design|
|Exterior Door Design||Smooth|
|Handles||Handles on Custom Panel Models Must Purchase Custom or Professional Handles Separately|
|Adjustable Door Bins|
|Number of Shelves||4|
- Four adjustable full-width tempered glass shelves
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone™ drawers
- Two deli drawers
- Two magnetically-sealed dairy compartments
- Four adjustable door bins
|Number of Door Bins||4|
|Width (side to side)||30" W|
|Depth (front to back)||26.5" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||82.75" H|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||$49|
More Items From The Professional Series Collection
Browse other items in the Professional Series collection from BigFurnitureWebsite in the area.
This item has been tagged as:Refrigerator, Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer, Built-In Refrigerator, Side by Side Refrigerators, Built In Side x Side, Compact Refrigerator, Fridge, Refrigerator without a Freezer, Under the Counter Refrigerator, Fridge, Refridgerators, Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Icebox, Iceboxes, Residential Refrigerators, Cold Storage
These images are representative of this group as a whole and may differ from this item.
These Drawers Have the Appearance of Everyday Cabinetry But in Actuality Are Sophisticated Refrigerator Drawers Beverage Centers are a Great Way to Store Your Favorite Beverages and Always Have Them Close at Hand Wine Cellars Are Perfect for the Wine Connoisseur Who Wants Precious Bottles Stored in Optimal Conditions and in an Attractive Display
Reference#: Professional Series FDRB5301R