20.4 Cu. Ft. Professional Series Counter-Depth Bottom-Mount Refrigerator with Left Door Hinge and ProChill™ Temperature Management System by Viking
Additional options available:
||20.4 Cu. Ft. Professional Series Counter-Depth Bottom-Mount Refrigerator with Right Door Hinge and ProChill™ Temperature Management System
||20.4 Cu. Ft. Professional Series Counter-Depth Bottom-Mount Refrigerator with Left Door Hinge and ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Related Items
- More Images & Video
- Where to Buy
Dedicated to Freshness
Enjoy your fruits and vegetables at their peak freshness thanks to this Professional Series built-in refrigerator with ProChill™ Temperature Management System. The ProChill™ Temperature Management System uses a variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor, which is the most technologically advanced compressor available, and keeps the refrigerator in the exact conditions you prefer. Your fruits and vegetables will always be fresh thanks to the Adjustable Humidity Zone™ drawers, which give you the option of adjusting the humidity to provide the ideal environment for sensitive fresh produce. There is also an Adjustable Cold Zone™ drawer, which keeps conditions slightly colder for items that benefit from cooler temperatures. The Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier makes sure that bacteria and mold spores don't exist in the refrigerator, as well as eliminates odors. The temperature is electronically controlled to within one degree fahrenheit, so you can be as precise as possible. The freezer pulls out like a drawer to provide easy access to your frozen foods, and also has a factory-installed ice maker for added convenience. The adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods, so it always dictates the best possible time for a defrost cycle, so your freezer will always remain free of unwanted frost.
The Professional Series 20.4 Cu. Ft. Professional Series Counter-Depth Bottom-Mount Refrigerator with Left Door Hinge and ProChill™ Temperature Management System by Viking is available in the area from BigFurnitureWebsite.
Viking Range Corporation
Incorporated in 1984 in Greenwood, Mississippi, Viking Range Corporation was born out of the idea that people deserve professional-grade ranges in their own homes. Over time, this led to the introduction of other premium kitchen appliances such as refrigeration, ventilation, and much more. Fred Carl, Jr., founder and CEO of Viking Range Corporation, created Viking with the vision of bringing the same tools that professional chefs have at their disposal into residential homes. The result of this has produced delicious family meals and sophisticated food storage not only in North America but in 80 countries throughout the world.
Viking Professional Series: Professional Performance for the Home™
Viking has everything you're looking for to make a perfect kitchen. The Professional Series allows you to have the best performance available while not sacrificing elegant design and options to put your own touch on your dream kitchen. The most innovative technology is on full display in this line, and that translates into delicious results at the table. Viking is your ultimate kitchen companion, and the only thing you'll be asking for is more time in the kitchen.
Don't let the cooking appliances in your kitchen dictate design plans anymore. With Professional Series built-in cooking appliances, you can install a gas or electric oven precisely where you want it, fit gas rangetops or gas, electric, or induction cooktops into virtually any cutout, or even install an electric warming drawer in the kitchen island. The options are yours, so let your creativity shine.
The flagship Viking product comes in a wide array of sizes, options, and fuel types to accommodate any unique need. A plethora of surface configurations allow you to pick the one best suited for your cooking style and needs, and even expand your cooking technology to include dual fuel ranges, using a self-cleaning electric oven in tandem with the precise control of gas burners.
Between built-in and freestanding refrigerators and freezers, you will never be lacking technologically-advanced storage in your dream kitchen. Refrigerator drawers, beverage centers, ice machines, and even wine coolers are also available, keeping you in charge of what's cold and properly stored.
Acknowledging that the kitchen isn't only for cooking and storing food, Viking offers sophisticated dishwashers that will leave the pots, pans, and dishes sparkling clean after you're done using them. Ventilation products make sure that the air is fresh and clear on a daily basis and add to the aesthetic appeal of any room in which they are placed.
The Professional Series collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the area.
|Item & Dimensions|
- ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator™ Evaporator remove odors and excess humidity
- Plasmacluster™* Ion Air Purifier
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores
- Gets rid of odors and enhances food preservation
- Never needs to be replaced
- Refrigerator Features
- Fresh food items are at or above waist level, allowing less bending and stooping to retrieve food
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone™ drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage
- One full-width and four half-width adjustable tempered-glass shelves allow customized shelf placement
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift- up covers
- Additional storage in four large, aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts - three are adjustable
- Full lighting illuminates interior when door opens
- Freezer Features
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer
- Full-extension main freezer compartment pulls out like a drawer for easy access to bulky frozen foods
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features large capacity ice bucket
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently
- Spillproof tempered-glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing leakage to lower shelves and drawers
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
|Capacity: Refrigerator||15.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Freezer||5.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Capacity: Total||20.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type||Electronic Controls with Digital Temperature Readouts|
|Counter Depth Design|
|Exterior Door Design||Smooth|
|Adjustable Door Bins|
|Number of Shelves||5|
- 5 Adjustable Spill-Proof Glass Shelves
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone™ Drawers
- Two Deli Drawers
- Two Sealed Dairy Compartments with Covers
- Four Adjustable Aluminum Door Bins
|Number of Door Bins||4|
- Factory-Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Dual Freezer Baskets
|Factory Installed Icemaker|
|Width (side to side)||36" W|
|Depth (front to back)||26.5" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||82.75" H|
|Estimated Yearly Operating Cost||$61|
More Items From The Professional Series Collection
Browse other items in the Professional Series collection from BigFurnitureWebsite in the area.
This item has been tagged as:Refrigerator, Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer, Built-In Refrigerator, Side by Side Refrigerators, Built In Side x Side, Compact Refrigerator, Fridge, Refrigerator without a Freezer, Under the Counter Refrigerator, Fridge, Refridgerators, Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Icebox, Iceboxes, Residential Refrigerators, Cold Storage
These images are representative of this group as a whole and may differ from this item.
These Drawers Have the Appearance of Everyday Cabinetry But in Actuality Are Sophisticated Refrigerator Drawers Beverage Centers are a Great Way to Store Your Favorite Beverages and Always Have Them Close at Hand Wine Cellars Are Perfect for the Wine Connoisseur Who Wants Precious Bottles Stored in Optimal Conditions and in an Attractive Display
Reference#: Professional Series FDBB5361L