30" Built-In Select Double Electric Oven with 4.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity by Viking
- Related Items
- More Images & Video
- Where to Buy
The Viking Professional Series 30 inch built-in electric double oven delivers two spacious electric ovens with premium features. With the largest oven cavity, patent pending convection system, and improved performance, these self-cleaning ovens raise the benchmark for ultra-premium kitchens. The VEDO1302 model features the Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection, which maximizes airflow and fluffiness with the help of two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. In addition, the TruConvec™ Convection Cooking (upper oven) uses an element in rear of the oven and fan-forced air without any direct heat from top or bottom. The 10-pass broiler with heat reflector has three temperature settings that provides different heat for a variety of broiling applications. The Rapid Ready™ Preheat System tops off this oven as a winner within its competitors, as quick preheat means less time for you to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in. With the largest oven cavity, best convection system, and improved performance, this oven raise the benchmark for ultra-premium kitchens.
The Professional Series 30" Built-In Select Double Electric Oven with 4.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity by Viking is available in the area from BigFurnitureWebsite.
Viking Range Corporation
Incorporated in 1984 in Greenwood, Mississippi, Viking Range Corporation was born out of the idea that people deserve professional-grade ranges in their own homes. Over time, this led to the introduction of other premium kitchen appliances such as refrigeration, ventilation, and much more. Fred Carl, Jr., founder and CEO of Viking Range Corporation, created Viking with the vision of bringing the same tools that professional chefs have at their disposal into residential homes. The result of this has produced delicious family meals and sophisticated food storage not only in North America but in 80 countries throughout the world.
Viking Professional Series: Professional Performance for the Home™
Viking has everything you're looking for to make a perfect kitchen. The Professional Series allows you to have the best performance available while not sacrificing elegant design and options to put your own touch on your dream kitchen. The most innovative technology is on full display in this line, and that translates into delicious results at the table. Viking is your ultimate kitchen companion, and the only thing you'll be asking for is more time in the kitchen.
Don't let the cooking appliances in your kitchen dictate design plans anymore. With Professional Series built-in cooking appliances, you can install a gas or electric oven precisely where you want it, fit gas rangetops or gas, electric, or induction cooktops into virtually any cutout, or even install an electric warming drawer in the kitchen island. The options are yours, so let your creativity shine.
The flagship Viking product comes in a wide array of sizes, options, and fuel types to accommodate any unique need. A plethora of surface configurations allow you to pick the one best suited for your cooking style and needs, and even expand your cooking technology to include dual fuel ranges, using a self-cleaning electric oven in tandem with the precise control of gas burners.
Between built-in and freestanding refrigerators and freezers, you will never be lacking technologically-advanced storage in your dream kitchen. Refrigerator drawers, beverage centers, ice machines, and even wine coolers are also available, keeping you in charge of what's cold and properly stored.
Acknowledging that the kitchen isn't only for cooking and storing food, Viking offers sophisticated dishwashers that will leave the pots, pans, and dishes sparkling clean after you're done using them. Ventilation products make sure that the air is fresh and clear on a daily basis and add to the aesthetic appeal of any room in which they are placed.
The Professional Series collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the area.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack (one in the upper oven)
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside
- Improved 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec™ convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil (convection features in top oven of double ovens only)
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Multiple design options
- Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush Mount Installation Kit
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face of the cabinet
- Finish Options
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate, door handle brackets, and knob bezels
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
|Power & Capacity|
|Upper Capacity||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Capacity||4.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Control Type||Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Finish Knobs |
|Cleaning Type||Self Clean (both)|
|Cooking Type||Convection (upper)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||29.5" W|
|Depth (front to back)||28.25" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||51.875" H|
|Required Cabinet Width||30"|
|Interior Width (upper)||29.5"|
|Interior Depth (upper)||16.8125"|
|Interior Height (upper)||16.5"|
|Interior Width (lower)||29.5"|
|Interior Depth (lower)||16.8125"|
|Interior Height (lower)||16.5"|
More Items From The Professional Series Collection
Browse other items in the Professional Series collection from BigFurnitureWebsite in the area.
This item has been tagged as:Oven, Kitchen Appliances, Double Oven, Single Oven, Gas Oven, Electric Oven, Built in Oven, Combination Oven, Range, Oven Range, Oven with Ranges, Oven with Stove Top, Convection Oven, Oven with Microwave, Stove Oven, Kitchen Range, Roaster, Stove
Reference#: Professional Series VEDO1302BK