48" Freestanding Propane Gas Range with 4 Custom Sealed Burners and 24" Griddle by Viking
Additional options available:
||48" Freestanding Natural Gas Range with 4 Custom Sealed Burners and 24" Griddle
||48" Freestanding Propane Gas Range with 4 Custom Sealed Burners and 24" Griddle
- Related Items
- More Images & Video
- Where to Buy
The new sealed burner gas range offers updated styling and even more exceptional features. The best can always be better. So Viking engineers pored over their ranges, fine-tuning every detail in the process. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of 12,500 BTUs with the VariSimmer setting. In addition, the SureSpark™ Ignition System is ensured to light every time from low to high. This model also features the 24" griddle/simmer plate that will be the ultimate addition to your kitchen! Thermostatically controlled, stick-resistant cooking, and a removable grease trough , this griddle is as high quality as the rest of the range. A combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting. The Porcelainized Cooking Surface keeps spills in one place with the raised edges so it's easy to clean, keeps its durability and long lasting finish. And inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and GourmetGlo(TM) infrared broiler provide unrivaled power. On top of it all the seemingly subtle design cues like beveled landing ledge and full-width door make an impressive difference in the kitchen. Indulge.
The Professional Series 48" Freestanding Propane Gas Range with 4 Custom Sealed Burners and 24" Griddle by Viking is available in the area from BigFurnitureWebsite.
Viking Range Corporation
Incorporated in 1984 in Greenwood, Mississippi, Viking Range Corporation was born out of the idea that people deserve professional-grade ranges in their own homes. Over time, this led to the introduction of other premium kitchen appliances such as refrigeration, ventilation, and much more. Fred Carl, Jr., founder and CEO of Viking Range Corporation, created Viking with the vision of bringing the same tools that professional chefs have at their disposal into residential homes. The result of this has produced delicious family meals and sophisticated food storage not only in North America but in 80 countries throughout the world.
Viking Professional Series: Professional Performance for the Home™
Viking has everything you're looking for to make a perfect kitchen. The Professional Series allows you to have the best performance available while not sacrificing elegant design and options to put your own touch on your dream kitchen. The most innovative technology is on full display in this line, and that translates into delicious results at the table. Viking is your ultimate kitchen companion, and the only thing you'll be asking for is more time in the kitchen.
Don't let the cooking appliances in your kitchen dictate design plans anymore. With Professional Series built-in cooking appliances, you can install a gas or electric oven precisely where you want it, fit gas rangetops or gas, electric, or induction cooktops into virtually any cutout, or even install an electric warming drawer in the kitchen island. The options are yours, so let your creativity shine.
The flagship Viking product comes in a wide array of sizes, options, and fuel types to accommodate any unique need. A plethora of surface configurations allow you to pick the one best suited for your cooking style and needs, and even expand your cooking technology to include dual fuel ranges, using a self-cleaning electric oven in tandem with the precise control of gas burners.
Between built-in and freestanding refrigerators and freezers, you will never be lacking technologically-advanced storage in your dream kitchen. Refrigerator drawers, beverage centers, ice machines, and even wine coolers are also available, keeping you in charge of what's cold and properly stored.
Acknowledging that the kitchen isn't only for cooking and storing food, Viking offers sophisticated dishwashers that will leave the pots, pans, and dishes sparkling clean after you're done using them. Ventilation products make sure that the air is fresh and clear on a daily basis and add to the aesthetic appeal of any room in which they are placed.
The Professional Series collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the area.
|Item & Dimensions|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch on control panel
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
- Griddle/Simmer Plate
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Cast grease trough can easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Single piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access to surface burner valves/switches/spark modules plus door lock assembly
- Front serviceable oven electronic control board
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate, door handle brackets, and knob bezels.
- Three-year full warranty covers complete unit
|Power & Capacity|
|Upper Oven Capacity||4 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity||2 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Control Type||Heavy Duty Metal Knobs with Stainless Steel Finish|
|Left Front Burner||12,500 BTU with VariSimmer™ Setting|
|Right Front Burner||12,500 BTU with VariSimmer™ Setting|
|Left Rear Burner||12,500 BTU with VariSimmer™ Setting|
|Right Rear Burner||12,500 BTU with VariSimmer™ Setting|
|Center Burner||24" (two at 15,000 BTU) Griddle/Simmer Plate|
|Burner Grate Details||Heavy-duty, Porcelainized, Cast-iron Removable Surface Grates|
|Cleaning Type||Manual Clean|
|Oven Drawer Type||None|
|Total Number of Racks||5|
|Main Oven Racks||3|
|Auxiliary Oven Racks||2|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||47.875" W|
|Depth (front to back)||28.6875" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||35.875" H|
|Required Cabinet Width||48" W|
|Upper Oven Interior Width||23" W|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth||18.75" D|
|Upper Oven Interior Height||16.125" H|
|Lower Oven Interior Width||12.125" W|
|Lower Oven Interior Depth||18.75" D|
|Lower Oven Interior Height||16.125" H|
More Items From The Professional Series Collection
Browse other items in the Professional Series collection from BigFurnitureWebsite in the area.
This item has been tagged as:Range, Ranges, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances, Stove, Kitchen Stove, Cook Top Stove, Cooker, Cookstove, Cook Stove, Rangetops, Range Top, Oven, Double Oven, Single Oven, Gas Oven, Electric Oven, Built in Oven, Combination Oven, Oven Range, Oven with Ranges, Oven with Stove Top, Convection Oven, Oven with Microwave, Stove Oven, Kitchen Range, Roaster, Stove, Electric Range, Gas Range, Slide In range, Free Standing Range
Reference#: Professional Series VGCC5484GSSLP