36" Gas Sealed Burner Range by Viking
- Related Items
- More Images & Video
- Where to Buy
Bring commercial type cooking power to your home with this 36" Gas Range. Five 15,000 BTU burners and one 18,500 BTU burner provide enough heat to cook for your small army. The large 5.1 cu. ft. capacity ProFlow convection oven is equipped with two TruGlide™ full extension racks and six positions for the racks, giving you the space to cook multiple dishes at once. Cleanup is simple with the one piece cooking surface and removable burner caps and cast-iron grates.
The Professional Series 36" Gas Sealed Burner Range by Viking is available in the area from BigFurnitureWebsite.
Viking Range Corporation
Incorporated in 1984 in Greenwood, Mississippi, Viking Range Corporation was born out of the idea that people deserve professional-grade ranges in their own homes. Over time, this led to the introduction of other premium kitchen appliances such as refrigeration, ventilation, and much more. Fred Carl, Jr., founder and CEO of Viking Range Corporation, created Viking with the vision of bringing the same tools that professional chefs have at their disposal into residential homes. The result of this has produced delicious family meals and sophisticated food storage not only in North America but in 80 countries throughout the world.
Viking Professional Series: Professional Performance for the Home™
Viking has everything you're looking for to make a perfect kitchen. The Professional Series allows you to have the best performance available while not sacrificing elegant design and options to put your own touch on your dream kitchen. The most innovative technology is on full display in this line, and that translates into delicious results at the table. Viking is your ultimate kitchen companion, and the only thing you'll be asking for is more time in the kitchen.
Don't let the cooking appliances in your kitchen dictate design plans anymore. With Professional Series built-in cooking appliances, you can install a gas or electric oven precisely where you want it, fit gas rangetops or gas, electric, or induction cooktops into virtually any cutout, or even install an electric warming drawer in the kitchen island. The options are yours, so let your creativity shine.
The flagship Viking product comes in a wide array of sizes, options, and fuel types to accommodate any unique need. A plethora of surface configurations allow you to pick the one best suited for your cooking style and needs, and even expand your cooking technology to include dual fuel ranges, using a self-cleaning electric oven in tandem with the precise control of gas burners.
Between built-in and freestanding refrigerators and freezers, you will never be lacking technologically-advanced storage in your dream kitchen. Refrigerator drawers, beverage centers, ice machines, and even wine coolers are also available, keeping you in charge of what's cold and properly stored.
Acknowledging that the kitchen isn't only for cooking and storing food, Viking offers sophisticated dishwashers that will leave the pots, pans, and dishes sparkling clean after you're done using them. Ventilation products make sure that the air is fresh and clear on a daily basis and add to the aesthetic appeal of any room in which they are placed.
The Professional Series collection is a great option if you are looking for Appliances in the area.
|Item & Dimensions|
- SureSpark™ Ignition System: From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VariSimmer™: The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System: Cook like a pro with up to 15,000 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface: Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler: Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo(TM) infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle: Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
|Number of Burners||6|
|Left Front Burner||15,000 BTU|
|Right Front Burner||TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU|
|Middle Front Burner||15,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner||15,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner||15,000 BTU|
|Rear Middle Burner||15,000 BTU|
|Burner Grate Details||Cast-Iron Removable Grates|
|Cleaning Type||Manual Clean|
|Total Number of Racks||2|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Width (side to side)||35.875" W|
|Depth (front to back)||28.8675" D|
|Height (bottom to top)||37" H|
|Oven Interior Width||29" W|
|Oven Interior Depth||18.75" D|
|Oven Interior Height||16.125" H|
More Items From The Professional Series Collection
Browse other items in the Professional Series collection from BigFurnitureWebsite in the area.
This item has been tagged as:Range, Ranges, Kitchen Appliances, Appliances, Stove, Kitchen Stove, Cook Top Stove, Cooker, Cookstove, Cook Stove, Rangetops, Range Top, Oven, Double Oven, Single Oven, Gas Oven, Electric Oven, Built in Oven, Combination Oven, Oven Range, Oven with Ranges, Oven with Stove Top, Convection Oven, Oven with Microwave, Stove Oven, Kitchen Range, Roaster, Stove, Electric Range, Gas Range, Slide In range, Free Standing Range
Reference#: Professional Series VGCC5366BWH